Alex is joined in the TF studio by new recruit Kyle as well as Norman and Ben to preview NUFC’s season to come as the Premier League kicks off for United at home to West Ham on Sunday the 15th.
The lads look at:
- How excited are we for the new season?
- Is the excitement of being back at the match covering for the usual inadequacies in pre-season/with the manager?
- What does a good season look like to Lee Charnley and Steve Bruce?
- What does a good season look like to NUFC fans?
- Is Joe Willock the biggest signing of the Ashley era?
That and loads, loads more plus the usual season predictions!
If you like the show please consider becoming a TF Patreon and paying just £5.50 per month for loads of extra Newcastle United podcasts each month:
If you like what we do please consider trying our Patreon out – loads of extra podcasts for less than £2 per week:
If you like the show please do us a huge favour and leave us a 5 star review on iTunes or Apple podcasts if you listen on that platform