Alex hosts Norman and Charlotte to discuss another game without winning for Newcastle United. They discuss:
- Who exactly are we goring to beat?
- Why has it taken a carbon copy of the Leeds game in January for the manager to change formation?
- Steve Bruce’s touchline loneliness
- Who is actually in charge of this team during the game
- Joelinton looking more comfortable?
- Loads loads more
If you you like what we do please consider trying our Patreon out – loads of extra podcasts for less than £2 per week:
If you like the show please do us a huge favour and leave us a 5 star review on iTunes or Apple podcasts if you listen on that platform