Alex hosts Charlotte and Norman for a look ahead at how NUFC should approach the January transfer window ands beyond.
We talk about:
- Types of player we should be seeking and those we should avoid
- Who are teams to emulate and who are the teams who have got this wrong?
- Can we learn anything from the pre-Ashley era at NUFC?
- The dressing room dynamics of players on big money coming into the club
- What kind of mentality shift does there need to be at Newcastle United from players, staff and supporters?
If you like what we do please consider trying our Patreon out – loads of extra podcasts for less than £2 per week:
If you like the show please do us a huge favour and leave us a 5 star review on iTunes or Apple podcasts if you listen on that platform